Sometimes a bright idea turns into a bit of a disaster and not one but three rooms get moved and arranged. My family is so patient with me. The family room became the game room. The spare bedroom became the little boys room and the little boys old room became the TV room. Phew.
We have teased the boys that the game room is now called a man cave, but the girls were a bit insulted because they use the tables more and can still beat the boys. I'm excited for the fun times to be had in this new space.
Fred performed her science experiment on us over the break. I felt bad that I figured out what she was testing and unintentionally caused an error in her results. Of course John fell asleep during the test so I think she had some difficult test subjects.
Whitney has been the children's piano teacher since she got home from her mission. They had a lovely recital showing how far they have come. She even performed the current piece she has been working on with her piano teacher.
A couple of funny texts and email I didn't want to forget. A new favorite doll from a cousin.
An old picture of the 6 cousins that were born within a year of one another. Next time they are all together I will have to take another picture of them. They have all grown up.
1. Ellie loves the snow. We love seeing the snowballs she collects on her body when she is done.
2. One lone boy in the snow.... Oh what a beautiful morning! Dash adores the snow!
3. Two broken snowblowers: ours and my parents. Thankfully it was a mild winter because our snow blower never did work, even after having it repaired.
4. Tank was one of the best snow shoveling helpers, he was even eager. A good trait in a helper.
Learning to drive means learning to fill up the car with gas. Gas prices are so low they had to be documented.
1. Girls night out: our favorite. We love spending time together. A sneaky picture as the movie was starting. 2. Loaf was getting upset at Whitney for not letting her come to girls night out.
John's iPad (I'm embarrassed that I'm his screen saver, but it's sweet and I love him so much.) is quite often disabled, due to persistent little people. He can try again in 23,512,136 minutes... In 44.7 years he can use his iPad again. I think I will have to wipe it clean and start over or rather have an apple genius do it.
These two have such a great relationship! Dash is wearing his new shirt from "Operation Underground Railroad" (thanks Grandma). It's an organization that is near and dear to our hearts.
As much as I love putting Christmas decorations up, I'm so excited to take them down right after Christmas is over. It's a bit of a love/hate relationship. The children were wonderful to help me clean up.