A happy list.
1. All the Christmas decorations are put away and the house is clean.
2. The boys played cheerfully for most of the day, including the mandatory time outside enjoying the unseasonably warm weather. Now the theme song from Star Wars fills the air as they are getting ready for bed.
3. Slime. Seriously gross stuff. The perfect activity for our boys (and our girls).
Instructions found here at The Idea Room.
4. The awkward sounds of teenagers (boys and girls) having a party. They are still so insecure, laugh too much, and dance around conversations. Seriously love that they come to my house to eat and hangout. No pictures because that would be too embarrassing.
6. When you "Host a Murder" party and decide not to invite any boys, a fake mustache and dad's suit and everything is good to go. It also helps to have wonderful sisters who help cook, clean, dress up and serve. A successful night (even if the photo is a bit blurry).
7. Halloween costumes that keep on giving. Tank LOVES his caveman wig and beard. It just makes me want to itch looking at the picture.
8. Loaf seeing Grandpa out checking the mail and wanting to join in the fun and her sister being too "lazy" to put her coat and shoes on. Snuggle her up in your sweater, the perfect solution. Of course she has to be prepared for the onslaught of little brothers who want a ride as well.